Quality finishes for kitchens, bathrooms and joinery
Tips for achieving the Art Deco Style in your home:
- GEOMETRIC LINES – simple elegant designs with geometric lines. Flat panel or recessed doors with silver and stainless steel accents.
- SYMMETRY & BALANCE – perfect symmetrical lines with balanced cabinetry and recessed bulk heads and kickers. Add artistic frames in clear or frosted glass.
- THE BOLD & THE BEAUTIFUL – it’s all about the glamour, so team bold, glossy finishes with lots of dramatic lighting.
- MONOCHROME – keep it monochromatic with black and white. You can add a little bright colour with the small appliances and accessories.
Albedor’s door designs suited to Art Deco Style are...
- in satin, gloss and gloss metallic finishes.
- in satin finishes.
- Ultra Finish in satin, gloss and gloss metallic finishes.