Quality finishes for kitchens, bathrooms and joinery
Tips for achieving the Traditonal Style in your home:
- ECLECTIC COMBINATIONS – combination of styles with elements of classic English and French influences to create a warm & homey feel.
- HANDCRAFTED – elegant cabinetry with a handcrafted feel that incorporates lots of detail and ornamentation.
- PASTORAL – weave patterns and décor that can also include fruits and flowers, plus warm timbers, marble, stone and brick.
- MUTED COLOURS – of cream, white, taupe light greys or greens.
Albedor’s door designs suited to the Traditional Style are...
- , , with bolection mould in plain or matt finishes.
- , , , & in plain, matt or satin finishes.
- - flutes, cap mouldings, fretwork, decorative trims and kickers