Kitchens & Bathrooms Year Book 21
The “SHAKER” Door
Tips for achieving the perfect Shaker style in your home:-
• SIMPLE – Minimal ornamentation, uncluttered workspaces.
• CLASSIC – Clean straight lines, plain recessed profiles and durable finishes.
• FUNCTIONAL – Sturdy construction with easy to use functionality.
• PASTELS – While traditionally timber was used, whites, greys and soft pastels are now more commonly used.
Albedor’s door designs suited to Shaker Style are :-
• Sheree in plain, matt & satin finishes.
• Rachel in plain & matt finishes.
• Square Internal and Ella (Raw) for painted finishes.
Melbourne Home Design & Living 23
Add a POP of COLOUR for an instant “WOW”.....
Start with a neutral colour palette, show contrast with dark and light features/finishes and then throw in some colourful accents.
We just love this beautiful, bright and cheery kitchen featuring ALBEDOR doors in SHEREE design and SATIN ROYAL OYSTER finish.
For free expert advice PHONE 03 9761 6330
Visit our SHOWROOM at 7 Research Drive,
CROYDON SOUTH VIC 3136